We love winter for quality knitting time—that’s why we’ve packed over 20 all-new knitting patterns into Knitscene Winter! Sweaters and cardigans to knit for women and men cozy up alongside great knitted accessories, while graphic elements and textured stitches snuggle together to keep your needles going all season long.
In this issue you’ll find:
- Our first ever double-feature design collection combines the super powers of twin sisters Sachiko and Kiyomi Burgin into 6 show-stopping knitting patterns you’ll want to knit now, including the Queen Street Sweater featured on the cover.
- Kiyomi Burgin also shares a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to knit slit pockets—a must read!
- Kate Atherley walks us through the basics of knitting gauge to ensure that your projects come out the right size every time.
- Eight outerwear patterns, including knitted pullovers and cardigans
- Seven fast and fun knitted accessory patterns