Tosh Tweed is a lovely, textured tweed that combines the beloved Tosh Merino Light single-ply base with nubby tweed flecks. This soft beauty is a richly hued, versatile yarn that gives depth & interest to the simplest of stitch patterns, yet is subtle enough for cables & textured stitches as well. Simply lovely for garments, shawls & accessories.
- 90% Superwash Merino wool / 8% viscose / 2% nylon
- Fingering weight, single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters per 113g skein
- Knit - 26.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches using 2.25 - 2.75 mm (US 1 - 2)
- Crochet - 21 - 32 sts = 4 in using US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, Lay flat to dry