The ChiaoGoo Shorties Interchangeable Set containing both 2” and 3” (5cm & 8cm) tips allowing knitters to make short circulars 9” through 14" (23cm - 36cm) long, including differential circulars. Differential circulars have different length tips to facilitate knitting smaller circumferences, like socks or sweater sleeves. Knitters have the advantage of using the 3" tip in their right hand as this needle is forming the stitches, and the shorter 2" tip in their left hand, as it is simply letting go of the stitches.
This SHORTIES Set includes:
- 12 different sets of solid surgical stainless steel lace tips in sizes 0(2mm), 1(2.25mm), 1.5(2.25mm), 2(2.27mm), 2.5(2.75mm) and 3(3.25mm)
- Tip sleeve with labeled pockets and snap closure that securely holds all tips
- Three different MINI-diameter cable lengths - 5"(13cm), 6"(15cm) and 8"(30cm)
- End stoppers, stitch markers, a mini needle gauge and tightening keys
- Compact, red nylon, zippered case approximately 4 3/4" x 3 7/8" (120cm x 10cm)
- Solid, surgical stainless steel tips.
- Two tightening holes for a secure connection.
- All tips have the MINI diameter connection.
- Same MINI-diameter flexible, memory-free red cables you all know and love.
- Nine different cable/tip combinations allowing you to make 9" through 14" (23cm - 36cm) circulars (including differential circulars)